Biopharmaceutical Characterization Seminars
Dec 01, 2016
- Dec 02, 2016
Join these seminars and learn more about new workflows
- Protein characterization, including peptide mapping and glycan analysis
- Extractable and leachable impurity analysis
- Bioanalysis of bio-therapeutics
Seminar programs vary from event to event. You find under each city below more details and agendas.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
For questions about these events or regarding your registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain your knowledge to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving marketplace
- Be the first to learn about technology at the forefront of pharmaceutical analysis
Who should attend?
- Scientists and laboratory managers working in bio/pharma discovery, development, CMC and QC
- Contract testing and manufacturing organizations offering services to pharma and biopharma industry
Dates and locations
|New dates and venues will be added soon|