Winter Plasma 2017
Feb 19, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
Performance for all applications, technology for all challenges
February 19 - 24, 2017
Attend the Thermo Fisher Scientific Education Center and don’t miss the scientific seminars
- Visit Thermo Fisher Scientific booth 5 at EWCPS 2017 (19th February - 24th February, Sankt Anton am Alberg, Austria) and meet with our experts to discuss your challenges.
- Discover more about how the Thermo Fisher Scientific portfolio at the Educational Center, where the latest information is at your fingertips.
- Don’t miss out the scientific events: your chance to learn latest developments in the field of plasma-based technology. Register now ›
20th, 21st, and 23rd February – Thermo Fisher Scientific booth #5
Meet the expert, learn the fundamentals about new plasma-based technology
Join us at booth #5 for quick insights on the latest technology and software developments from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Take out 15 minutes to:
- have a mini demonstration of our instruments and software
- quiz our experts about your application challenges
Register and come by for the on-booth tutorials, just before the afternoon sessions start again on:
- Monday 20 Feb at 13:20
- Tuesday 21 Feb at 13:40
- Thursday 23 Feb at 13:30
Wednesday 22nd February, 12:00-13:40 – Vallugasaal Room, ARLBERG-well.com Convention Center
Performance for all applications – technology for all challenges
Come and hear the about the latest innovations from Thermo Fisher Scientific and how to push the boundaries of your research and analysis.
While you enjoy a free lunch, you will
- Learn from industry experts about the latest technology developments
- Discover from our invited speakers the exciting applications that are supported by recent advances in plasma chemistry
Invited speakers from:
- the University Muenster, Germany
- the University Oviedo, Spain
Register and attend the lunch & learn.
Choose from the Thermo Scientific Trace Elemental portfolio for the quantification of trace elements and identification of trace elemental species at sub-ppt to ppm levels, enabling you to deliver precise answers, with the confidence and flexibility to adapt to changing demands in environmental, industrial, food and health markets.
- Thermo Scientific iCE 3000 Series AAs
- Thermo Scientific iCAP 7000 Plus Series ICP-OES
- Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS
- Thermo Scientific ELEMENT 2/XR HR-ICP-MS
- Thermo Scientific NEPTUNE Plus MC-ICP-MS
If you are unable to attend our Educational Center event at the Winter Plasma Conference, look out for our European seminar tour coming soon to a city near you!