24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Event
Stay on the leading edge of stem cell research
Register today for free to attend the 6th annual Gibco 24 Hours of Stem Cells virtual event, a major stem cell conference taking place around the world on November 15, 2018*.
During 24 Hours of Stem Cells, you can:
- Access leading scientific presentations from thought-leaders around the world
- Receive real-time training, tips, and technical support from our stem cell experts
- Sharpen your stem cell skills and expertise with virtual training and certifications
- Expand your research network and enrich your perspective in a global context
Experience all of this virtually, from the comfort of anywhere.
*Event hours: Log in any time after 8:00 a.m. November 15, 2018 regardless of your time zone.
Leading-edge scientific presentations
Connect with thousands of researchers around the globe
Virtual training, event certification and more
What can you expect at 24 Hours of Stem Cells this year?
- Scientific presentations — Hear from over 30 prominent researchers and thought leaders in the industry live and on-demand.
- Education center — Access virtual training labs, handbooks, career development resources and more.
- Expanded training opportunities — Receive live behind-the-scenes training with our stem cell experts and connect with our live stem cell technical support for tips and tricks.
- Event certification — Participate in a variety of activities throughout the live stem cell conference and receive a certificate of completion.
- Prizes — Attend live for a chance to win various prizes, including a free StemFlex Medium t-shirt* and registration to the 2019 annual meeting for International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)**
Terms & conditions
*No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to attendees of 24 Hours of Stem Cells who participated in the event on November 15, 2018 and scored in the top thirty on the leader board. Qualifying attendees will receive a Gibco™ StemFlex T-shirt. Qualifying attendees in China will receive a travel kit. Free T-shirt is available to eligible participants no later than November 15, 2018 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the T-shirt is $12.00 USD, and the estimated value of the travel kit is $14.00 USD. One free gift per person. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Government Officials may not participate in this promotion. The term Government Official includes anyone who acts in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government entity, department or agency. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation in the 24 Hours of Stem Cells Grand Prize Contest (“Contest”) is open only to life science professionals 21 years and older in the US (excluding Puerto Rico), Canada (excluding Quebec), Japan, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and China who submit an eligible photo to the Contest on the Thermo Fisher Scientific Gibco Facebook page together with a caption in the English language of 20 words or less. Healthcare Professionals (as defined in the complete terms and conditions) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Government Officials (as defined in the complete terms and conditions) and US federal and state government employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion. One winner will receive a free registration to the 2019 annual meeting of International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR), to be held in Los Angeles, California, USA June 26 – 29, 2019 (retail value approx. $1500 USD). Submissions must be received by Sponsor no later than November 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. US Pacific Time. The winner will be determined by an internal judging panel, based on the following criteria:
- 50% creativity and originality of location;
- 20% inclusion of other attendees;
- 20% entertainment quality;
- 10% clarity of image.
There must be a minimum of 4 qualified entries received for the entries to proceed to the judging stage. If the minimum number of entries is not met, the contest will be cancelled and a cancellation notice will be posted on the Thermo Fisher Scientific Gibco Facebook page. By submitting an image, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contact, or law from participating in this contest or receiving a prize from the Sponsor. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws, regulation, or agency/institutional polices.
Other restrictions may apply. In case of any inconsistency between these short rules and the complete terms and conditions, the complete terms and conditions will always prevail. A copy of the complete Terms and Conditions is available here.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.