Accessible Raman research
If your organization shares instrumentation or you must rely on a wide range of tools to conduct your research, you want to obtain results fast, using equipment that needs little technical expertise. This means having a system that does not require an expert to set up the instrument, collect your data for you or interpret the results. With the DXR family of instruments, you can use Raman spectroscopy, microscopy, and imaging to advance your knowledge and reputation in your own field of work without mastering a new scientific technique.
Multi-user lab testimonial
The University of Wisconsin-Madison has both a Thermo Scientific™ DXR™ Raman Microscope and DXR™xi Raman Imaging Microscope available in two multi-user laboratories, serving the entire university population. The laboratory users range in departments including pharmacy, geology, materials science, life sciences, and chemistry.
How will the DXR Raman instruments help you?
- Focus on results
- Raman expertise isn't necessary to get results and understand their meaning
- Don't waste time: Preview data collection before acquisition and obtain the intended result each time
- Have confidence about system performance with user-initiated internal automated alignment and calibration
- See rapid progress made
- Boost frequency of publications with quick data collection because you don't have to wait for a Raman expert
- Substantiate your grant proposals with easily understandable data and images
- Enhance inter-departmental research
- Enable various departmental users, from materials engineering to life science, geology to pharmaceuticals, to collect Raman data
- Increase the value of your departmental research dollar with a flexible instrument
Featured Raman categories
Rapidly explore the entire sample area and find exactly what you are looking for (e.g., target particles, defects, contaminants, etc.), using our intelligent approach to chemical imaging and data collection. The DXRxi Raman imaging microscope reveals visual information with speed and simplicity ideal for multi-user labs in academia. Apply your skills and imagination to advancing scientific research, rather than learning the tools to get you there.
- DXRxi Raman Imaging Microscope brochure
- Uncovering the Secrets Governing the Chemical Vapor Deposition of Graphene with Rapid Raman Imaging
- Graphene Protective Coating Capabilities Investigated by Raman Imaging
- Visualizing Content Distribution in Tablets with Raman Imaging
- The Analysis of Low Dose Tablets and Polymorphs using Raman Imaging
- An Exceptional View of Geological Materials with Raman Imaging
The DXR Raman microscope provides point-and-shoot Raman microscopy with exceptional sensitivity and spatial resolution for working applications, redefining the Raman microscope so that it meets the demands of busy laboratories. Without sacrificing performance, we've built an instrument family around reliability, confidence, and usability. Furthermore, we've solved practical application problems with innovations that improve your ability to get good information quickly. We've put expertise under the hood and real world problem solving into the design.
- DXR Raman Microscope brochure
- The Raman Spectroscopy of Graphene and the Determination of Layer Thickness
- Confocal Raman Microscopy Applications in the Polymer Industry
- Use of the DXR Raman Microscope to Generate a Micron-Level Map of an Amethyst Sample
- Raman Spectroscopy, Unveiling the Secrets of Limestone
- The DXR Raman Microscope for High-Performance Raman Microscopy
DXR Raman instruments are intended for research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.