Protein A Chromatography Resins
A high-throughput, cost-effective approach to Protein A capture chromatography
Thermo Scientific offers protein A affinity resins for monoclonal antibody purification that demonstrates high dynamic binding performance at low flow rates maintaining superior binding capacity at high linear velocities where other chromatography media products cannot operate.
- 50 μm, rigid, polymeric resins designed for the purification of monoclonal antibodies
- Resin backbone consists of crosslinked poly[styrene divinylbenzene] coated with a polyhydroxylated polymer
- The coating is further derivatized by covalent immobilization of a recombinant Protein A
- Optimized for very rapid mass transport
- Offers superior capacity vs. flow rate performance with the physical and chemical stability of a rigid polymeric support
- Deliver improved throughput without increasing column size
POROS MabCapture A Select (MCAS)
- Newest addition to the Protein A high-throughput chromatography resin family
- Combines past improvements made to our existing MabCapture A product with our own self-produced Protein A ligand
- Lower price to help reduce the cost of clinical manufacturing
Have questions about Gibco media, POROS chromatography resins, Applied Biosystems SEQ rapid contaminant tests, or our cell therapy products? Click below to access product brochures, training videos, mobile apps, and more.
Pharmaceutical Grade Reagent. For Manufacturing and Laboratory Use Only.