LIMS for the Oil & Gas Industry
Resources for the oil & gas industry
You want to deliver the safest products using standardized processes, while meeting regulatory guidelines, and ensuring worker safety. You're also interested in implementing sustainable processes and remaining profitable by making better use of resources and mitigating risk. A Thermo Scientific™ LIMS solution will help you meet the challenges you have today and prepare for what's coming in the future.
Helping you enforce process standardization across multiple labs
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager™ LIMS supports the efforts of companies in the petrochemical and refining industries to control their processes with rigorous testing and real-time monitoring.
Specifically developed for enterprise deployments, SampleManager LIMS is the first choice for many petroleum companies around the world. SampleManager LIMS is scalable for a large user base and is available in multiple languages. It is flexible and configurable to accommodate various workflows, lab types and user communities across the enterprise. SampleManager LIMS integrates easily with other applications and instruments in and out of the lab, providing one standard user-interface and helps companies enforce process standardization across multiple labs.
SampleManager LIMS delivers significant new functionality that will be invaluable to your users, your IT staff and your senior management.
SampleManager LIMS delivers more comprehensive enterprise-level dashboard functionality that addresses the critical business and operating needs of three distinct but interrelated parts of your company's infrastructure—your lab personnel, your IT and systems administrators, and your management.
- For lab managers and users—built-in functionality delivers improved efficiency, compliance and resource management
- For IT and systems administration—new .NET development environment for rapid prototyping and easier integration
- For management—state-of-the-art data visualization tools to monitor and measure performance against key metrics
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (Chinese, PDF, 1.4 MB)
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (English, PDF, 390 KB)
- ISO 17025: A Challenge and Best Practice for Laboratories
Scientific Computing, April 2013
- Achieving Success in Chemical Manufacturing: How a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Ensure Flexibility in the Lab
American Laboratory, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Chinese, PDF, 1 MB)
Oil & Gas Technology China, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Portuguese, PDF, 358 KB)
Oil & Gas Technology Brazil, January 2013
- Addressing the Challenges of ISO 17025 Compliance (Russian, PDF, 446 KB)
Oil & Gas Technology Russia, January 2013
- Connected productivity in the Petrochemical Industry - Optimising Information Sharing The Benefits of an Integrated Enterprise Level Lims Solution
- Petro Industry News
- Fuelling the future
Scientific Computing World
- Sakhalin Energy Utilizes Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS for Largest Russian LNG Project Ever (PDF, 5.17 MB)
- SampleManager LIMS at Pemex (PDF, 353 kb)
- SampleManager LIMS at Sinopec Guangzhou (PDF, 200 kb)
Para uso exclusivo en investigación. No apto para uso en procedimientos diagnósticos.