Axiom Long Format Export (AxLE) Tool
Allows for simple export of Axiom genotyping array data into long format
The Applied Biosystems Axiom Long Format Export (AxLE) Tool is a companion software application to Axiom Analysis Suite software that enables the export of Axiom array genotyping data into long format for easy comparison to legacy arrays.
- Direct selection of Axiom Analysis Suite Analysis Results folder
- Ability to convert Axiom SNP names to user-defined names
- Ability to output recommended probeset file
- Ability to output copy number variation data: Log 2 Ratio (LRR) and B Allele Frequency (BAF)
- Easy to use software tool
- Helps reduce the need to change existing bioinformatics pipelines
- Standardized nomenclature for International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG)
- Enables alignment with breed associations for trait evaluations
Computer and software requirements
The AxLE Tool requires Axiom Analysis Suite software to be installed prior to use. It is supported by 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (SP1) and Microsoft Windows 10 Professional.
The AxLE Tool cannot be used for analyzing data from the Genome-Wide Human SNP Array 6.0 and can only be used for data from Axiom genotyping arrays.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.