CarrierScan Reporter Analysis Software
Powerful yet simple data analysis
Applied Biosystems CarrierScan Reporter Analysis Software is a powerful and simple data analysis and reporting package that automates the most common calculations for individual carrier assessment and reproductive screening research.
CarrierScan Reporter software reads Axiom Analysis Suite (AxAS) results, and then, using phenotypic descriptions found in the public domain (ClinVar, OMIM®, etc.), accurately determines sample heredity status. Upon assessment of individual and paired samples, CarrierScan Reporter software creates static outputs of the annotated results.
Features of CarrierScan Reporter software include:
- Analysis tools plus simple exporting software
- Curated annotations
- Single and paired carrier assessment
- Population carrier frequencies for ACOG/ACMG recommended variants
Innovative workflow for a complete data generation pipeline
CarrierScan Reporter software offers a complete data analysis workflow, from analyzing CEL files in AxAS to translating mutations and carriers.
CarrierScan Reporter software provides:
- Sample carrier research status
- Confidence values
- Individual residual chance of occurrence (residual risk)
- Paired residual chance of occurrence (reproductive risk)
- Compiled phenotype information
For additional information about CarrierScan Reporter Analysis Software:
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.