Modifications at the 2′ position of the ribose ring are commonly used to help increase oligonucleotide stability and improve resistance to nuclease activity in vivo. Thermo Scientific 2'-modified RNA phosphoramidites ensure high level quality and reliability for all oligonucleotide synthesis needs. Phosphoramidites are manufactured to precise standards to reduce levels of critical impurities and supports a broad range of nucleic acid-based applications such as antisense, siRNA, gene design, gene editing, and CRISPR-cas9 gRNA.
2′ Modified RNA Phosphoramidites
Process and supply chain control
- Processes are monitored from material procurement through final QC and product release, providing batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- A controlled raw material supply chain and established vendor partnerships ensure consistency and security of supply
- Purity of each 2'-modified phosphoramidite lot is assessed by HPLC and 31P NMR analyses
- Rigorously controlled manufacturing processes minimize levels of reactive P(III) impurities which could be incorporated into the oligonucleotide and result in the accumulation of by-products
- Custom manufacturing services are available to assist in the development or scale-up of phosphoramidite compounds
- Specialty phosphoramidites can be manufactured with base or sugar (2′, 3′ or 5′ positions) modifications
- Common oligo synthesizer pack sizes are available for immediate delivery
- Custom and bulk packaging are also available. Contact us to learn more.
Not finding what you are looking for? We also offer DNA phosphoramidites, RNA phosphoramidites, specialty phosphoramidites, dye-labeled phosphoramidites, linker and spacer phosphoramidites, and succinates and CPG support synthesis supports. Contact us to learn more.
Other primers, probes, and nucleotides
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.