Neural Stem Cell Media and Reagents
Gibco brand media provide the broadest selection of specialty products that are optimized for neural stem cell populations, many of which are free of animal derived components. These media are designed to minimize adaptation time, maximize cell performance, and meet regulatory requirements.
Select from Invitrogen's neural stem cell media and reagents choose from the table below:
- Click here for a general list of Invitrogen's stem cell culture media and reagents.
- CTS Neurobasal Medium: a serum-free basal medium for the long-term viability of prenatal and embryonic hippocampal and other neurons of the CNS
- CTS Neurobasal -A Medium: a serum-free basal medium for the long-term viability of postnatal and adult hippocampal and other neurons of the CN
- StemPro NSC SFM: Specifically formulated for serum-free growth and expansion of human neural stem cells
- Neurobasal Medium and Neurobasal-A Medium: Specially formulated basal media to meet the neuronal cells special requirements
- CTS KnockOut SR XenoFree Medium: enables the growth and expansion of hESCs and hiPSCs in a cell culture medium containing only human-derived or human recombinant proteins, to facilitate the transition of hESC and hiPSC research from the bench to the clinic
- Knockout Serum Replacement: Serum-free formulation designed to replace FBS in neural stem cell culture
- CTS B-27 Supplement, XenoFree: can be used to support induction of human neural stem cells (hNSCs) from pluripotent stem cells (PSCs), expansion of hNSCs, differentiation of hNSCs, and maintenance of mature differentiated neurons in culture
- CTS N-2 Supplement: a serum-free supplement for the growth and expression of post-mitotic neurons and tumor cells of neuronal phenotype
- New! StemPro Neural Supplement: Serum-free supplement for growth and expansion of human and rat neural stem cells (NSCs) and progenitor cells (PCs)
- B-27 Plus Supplement: Serum substitute for hippocampal and other CNS neurons
- N-2 Supplement: Serum substitute for embryonic neurons/CNS progenitor cells
- G-5 Supplement: Serum-free supplement for the growth and expression of glial cells (normal and tumor) of astrocytic phenotype
- Gibco growth factors
Matricies and substrates
- CTS CELLstart Substrate: a defined substrate, containing only components of human origin (xeno-free) that supports human embryonic stem cell (hESC) attachment and expansion of undifferentiated colonies in serum-free medium without the need for feeder cells
- CELLstart: The first xeno-free substrate for attachment and expansion of human embryonic, mesenchymal, and neural stem cells that is fully-defined, has better lot-to-lot consistency and is produced under cGMP
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.