I'm a Bioinfomagician
Well, that's what everyone thinks.
Thanks to Ion Torrent™ next-generation sequencing solutions, I can do plenty of amazing things. It enables me to quickly and easily discover de novo mutations in my research, and follow up on relevant variants using Sanger sequencing in a streamlined workflow.
Stories from Bioinfomagicians
- See how Dr. Vincent Funari processes next-generation sequencing data in his lab.
- Find out how Dr. Sandra Canosa handles the challenges of next-generation sequencing data analysis.
Solutions for Bioinfomagicians
- Design an ultra-highly multiplexed DNA- or RNA-targeted resequencing research panel for any reference genome with the click of a button using Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer software.
- Identify microbes present in complex polybacterial samples down to the genus and species level using the Ion Reporter™ metagenomics workflow.
- Use preconfigured Ion Reporter™ workflows optimized for a variety of Ion AmpliSeq™ panels to help identify variants, including SNPs, Indels, CNVs, and gene fusions.
- Keep your valuable data safe with secure data storage and archiving on Ion Torrent™ storage devices.