I'm a SeqWizard
I sequence 100s of genes from 10 ng of DNA.
And that's no hocus-pocus.
Next-generation sequencing is easier than I anticipated. I get more information, more cost-effectively, using simple streamlined workflows.
Stories from SeqWizards
- Listen to Sandra Pinto Cardoso discuss the analysis of the microbiome in HIV-infected samples using 16S metagenomics.
- See how Jeremy Walker processes over a million samples a year for genotyping-by-sequencing analysis.
- Hear how Manfred Kayser uses Y-chromosome markers and 16S ribosomal DNAs to determine precise timing of forensic evidence.
Solutions for SeqWizards
- Culture-free, rapid identification of polybacterial research samples with the Ion 16S™ Metagenomics Solution and Ion Reporter™ Software.
- Ion PGM™ System can be used for fast, affordable analysis of retrospective bacterial samples from outbreaks.
- Help close the gap in de novo sequencing with Ion TrueMate™ Library kits.
- Design and order your custom panel for any genome with Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer.
- The identity of King Richard III’s remains confirmed using Ion Torrent™ technology
- Taking the sequencer to where the samples are - the open ocean
- When Time’s Essential—A Faster Way to Characterize Pathogenic Bacteria
- Handling Stress: Fungal Extremophile Transcriptomes on the Ion Torrent™ Proton™ Video
The Ion Chef™ System simplifies the workflow for Ion PGM™ and Ion Proton™ systems, providing an automated, high-throughput research solution for reproducible template preparation and chip loading. The system enables reproducible chip loading for users of any experience level and provides sample and reagent tracking with onboard tracking system. Increase your lab's productivity with the typical setup-time of just 15 minutes and the ability to perform overnight runs.
The new Ion Hi-Q™ Sequencing Chemistry has dramatically improved the sequencing accuracy of both the Ion PGM™ and Ion Proton™ systems. Combined with powerful improvements to the software and template preparation kits, the Ion Hi-Q™ Sequencing Chemistry helps you get better data and faster answers.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.