Protein Gel 2D Electrophoresis Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What are ZOOM™ 2D Protein Solubilizers? Which one should I use?
- What is the pI performance range for your IEF gels?
- How should I equilibrate ZOOM™ strips before performing SDS-PAGE using ZOOM™ gels?
- What is the pH range for your ZOOM™ Disks?
- Which sample buffer do you recommend for IEF fractionation?
- My IEF gel stops running half way through the electrophoresis process. Can you please help me?
- When I started my IEF fractionation, the current was low but I just noticed that it is very high now. What could have caused this?
- I performed IEF fractionation, and the fractions are not well-defined. What is the problem?
- I am using the ZOOM™ IPGRunner™ System and am experiencing burning of strips (arcing). Can you help me solve the problem?
- I used the ZOOM™ IPGRunner™ system, and some of my protein spots are missing or appear as a smear. Can you please offer some suggestions?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: 2D Gel Electrophoresis
- Overview: 2D Gel Electrophoresis Buffers and Reagents
- Overview: Sample Fractionation with ZOOM™ IEF Fractionator
- Overview: ZOOM™ IPGRunner™ System
- Overview: Protein Separation by Protein Electrophoresis
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Gel Migration Chart: IEF gels (for optimal results, protein bands should migrate within the yellow shaded areas)
- Guide: Protein Gel Electrophoresis Technical Handbook
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Protocol: SDS PAGE Protocols
- Selection: Which Specialized Protein Gel is Right for You?
- Video: NuPAGE™ Novex™ Gel System
- Video: Novex™ Precast Protein Gels—Beauty of a Straight Line
- Video: Protein Analysis Tips and Tricks from Novex™
- Video: Separate Proteins by SDS-PAGE for Western Blot
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.