7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- When do I need to run the RNaseP calibration?
- What dyes can I use on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- What volumes can be used in my plate on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- How do I add a melt curve to my experiment on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- What can I use for data analysis with the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Plastic Consumables (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- General: qPCR Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Selection Table: Instrument Service Plans
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Instrument Spare Parts
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR System Calibration Kit Selection Guide
- Selection Table: Choosing Your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.) (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: How to load a TaqMan® Array Card
- Video: Introduction to Thermo Fisher Cloud
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.