TraceFinder™ Software Webinar Series
Jan 01, 2016
- Jan 01, 2016
Learn how to better use Thermo Scientific™ TraceFinder™ Software in this informative webinar series highlighting the latest advances in this powerful tool for data acquisition, processing and reporting. TraceFinder provides optimized workflows for trace analysis in a range of application areas including clinical research and forensic toxicology, food safety, and environmental science.
Part 1: Configuration and administrator console
Two main topics will be covered during this session:
- Configuration module – Settings and options to make TraceFinder more powerful
- Administrator console – User role assignments and permissions role edition to trace my TraceFinder data in a quality regulated lab
Part 2: Acquisition and intelligent sequencing
This session will cover the acquisition process in TraceFinder using different modules:
- Acquisition mode – Real time view of your analytes, generating sample batches and using templates to submit a full analysis in 5 mouse clicks!
- Analysis Mode – Importing sequences from Xcalibur, re-injecting samples, adding samples to an existing batch and cloning existing batches
- Intelligent Sequencing – Automated actions on your sequence in real-time (e.g. automatically re-inject a QC if TraceFinder detects that it is out of tolerance). This can save valuable instrument time and/or save precious samples
- Quick Analysis Mode - Use TraceFinder for all of your method development
Part 3: How to develop a quantitative workflow
During this session, we will cover the following topics:
- The Compound Database: What it is, how to create your own and what it can do for you
- Creating an acquisition, processing and reporting method, for both triple quads and HRAM instruments, to allow you to streamline your analysis and get your results faster
- Standard Addition, Estimated and Internal Standard quantitation: Alternative quantitation methods
Part 4: Quantitative results
This section will cover the data review for quantitative analyses:
- How to speed up data review with multiple views
- How to flag my results
- How to perform a semi-quantitation
- How to compare samples
Part 5: Targeted screening, methods and results
This section will be dedicated to the screening approach. It will cover the creation of the master method for screening purposes and the review of the results using a color code. The use of databases and libraries will also be discussed.
Part 6: Reporting engine
This section will present the tools available in TraceFinder to customize reports. No more standard reports; adapt the reports to your needs!