Neurobiology ELISA Kits
ELISA kits for neuroscience research
Invitrogen ELISA kits for neurobiology are high-quality ELISA kits, designed for researchers studying neurological disorders or doing neuroscience-related research. These “neuroELISA” kits are designed to deliver accurate, sensitive, and fast Aβ (β-amyloid or amyloid beta), tau, and α-synuclein protein quantitation in sample types such as cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), cell culture supernatants, primary neurons, and brain tissue samples.
Select neurobiology ELISA kits from among all target-specific ELISA kits using the following selection guide.
- Confidence in results—consistent, accurate, and sensitive measurements
- Rigorous quality control—kits must meet quality-controlled specifications for sensitivity, dynamic range, precision, specificity, recovery, and lot-to-lot consistency
- Ease of use—kits include pre-coated plates (8-well strip-based format), capture/detection antibodies, standards, buffers and accessory reagents
ELISA enables specific, quantitative measurements of protein from a variety of biological sources including serum, plasma, and CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) from a variety of species. We offer ELISA kits for study of several proteins implicated in neurodegenerative disorders, such as:
- Amyloid-beta (Aβ, beta amyloid or Abeta), which is crucially involved in Alzheimer's disease as the main component of the amyloid plaques found in the brains of Alzheimer’s patients
- Tau, a protein which stabilizes microtubules and which, when not functioning properly, is implicated in pathologies and dementias of the nervous system
- Alpha synuclein (α-synuclein) which is thought to play an important role in maintaining a supply of synaptic vesicles in presynaptic terminals, and may also help regulate the release of dopamine
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.