Join the Movement
Put an end to tedious and time-wasting manual cell counting
The cost of consumables for automated cell counters is a common reason people manually count cells with a hemocytometer, even though it can be:
- Time consuming
- Highly variable from user to user
- Responsible for driving scientists to the breaking point
With a reusable slide, almost any lab can now afford to put an end to manual cell counting.
No more excuses for counting cells manually
See how the Invitrogen™ Countess™ II FL Automated Cell Counter with a reusable slide can help you finally ditch your clicker.
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download application note comparing automated and manual counting
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.