Special Solutions Center Application Workshops
No time for method development? Explore Special Solutions Center method development possibilities.
Europe is the home for the Special Solutions Center (SSC), which opened in April 2010 at our facility in Dreieich, Germany. The SSC is dedicated to helping customers to develop, optimize, and quickly implement their multi-residue analytical methods in food, environmental, and other applications. It is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and staffed by world-class chemists who can provide swift assistance with every aspect of routine methods.
Examples include: multi-pesticide residue methods, mycotoxin analysis or water analysis according to the new EU Water Framework Directive requirements.
We offer a broad range of tailored application and method development training courses.
All courses are delivered by our experienced application chemists either in our Special Solutions Center laboratory or directly in your lab.
- Multi-pesticide method setup by HRMS and the Thermo Scientific™ Pesticide Explorer Collection
- Multi-pesticide method setup by MS/MS and the Pesticide Explorer Collection
- Multi-pesticide method setup by GC-MS/MS
- Mycotoxin analysis method setup by LC-MS/MS
- Thermo Scientific™ TurboFlow™ online sample preparation in food analysis
- Thermo Scientific™ EQuan MAX Plus™ LC-MS System online sample preparation for water analysis
- Accelerated solvent extraction—theory and practical implementation
- Neurochemistry in LC with electrochemical amperometric and coulometric detection
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Corona™ CAD Inlet Gas Conditioning Module in Ion Chromatography—One Column-One
- Chemistry-one detector
- Targeted screening and quantitative analysis with the Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Focus Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap MS
Contact us to discuss what we can do to help you with your specific needs.