Combine the simplicity and ease of use of the diffusion method with the accuracy of an Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) test. Firm but flexible, Thermo Scientific™ M.I.C. Evaluator™ (M.I.C.E.™) strips are easy to handle and apply to pre-inoculated agar plates. Upon application, the antimicrobial is released from the strip, forming a clear, easy-to-read zone.
Maintain performance integrity until you're ready to test and ensure accurate results. Each easy-to-handle strip is individually foil wrapped with desiccant to maintain quality until the point of use.
- Validation Of M.I.C.Evaluator Strips for testing antimicrobial susceptibilities of fastidious organisms according to EUCAST guidelines
- A comparative study of antibiotic gradient devices for the determination of Daptomycin MIC
- A comparative study of antibiotic gradient devices for the determination of mupirocin MIC for staphylococci
- M.I.C.Evaluator Strips: An effective tool for Streptococcal MIC testing using the EUCAST Method
- M.I.C.Evaluator Strips: An effective tool for Enterobacteriaceae MIC testing
- M.I.C.Evaluator Strips: An Effective Tool For Staphylococcal MIC Testing
- M.I.C.Evaluator Strips: An Effective Tool For Streptococcal MIC Testing