Automotive Rubber & Tire
Understand material composition, evaluate the impact of pigments and additives on product formulation, and optimize the development process from design through production. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers a range of instruments to aid in development and quality control, ensuring high quality products.
Learn more and browse our resources below.
Discover analysis capabilities to improve design, mixing and extrusion processes for rubber compounds.
- How to Relate Test Results of a Torque Rheometer to Problems in Elastomer Processing
- Complete Materials Deformulation Using TGA-IR
- Pigment Differentiation in Masterbatches
- Carbon Black Analysis using FT-IR with Germanium and Diamond ATR
- The Influence of Different Carbon-Black Types on the Processing Behavior of a Rubber Compound