Gibco® Freedom® Cell Line Development Kits
If you agree your CHO-derived biologic shouldn’t be subject to development constraints imposed by others, break free with Freedom® Cell Line Development Kits. Commercial licensing that’s simple, flexible and without royalties.
- Commercial licensing that’s simple, flexible and without royalties (see figure 1) - Licensing FAQ's
- Consistently generate IgG producing scalable clones that meet current industry standards for productivity (see figure 2)
- Easy-to-use kit that can take your gene of interest from transfection to lead clone in typically less than 6 months
- Completely integrated animal origin-free workflow utilizing a fully-documented cGMP parental cell line
- Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S® Kit developed in collaboration with ProBioGen AG
Two kits are available, each backed by the technical support of Life Technologies’ Process Science Team
Not sure which kit best fits your needs?
Do you need help using your Freedom Cell Line Development Kit?
Do you want to outsource your stable cell line project?
Do you want to learn more about our process development team?
Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S® Kit
Gibco® Freedom® DG44 Kit
|Ability to achieve titers >3 g/L||Proven host cell used in the production of commercial products|
|Proven in IgG production||Can be used for IgG production|
|Attain scalable clones in <6 months||Attain scalable clones in <6 months|
|Developed in collaboration with ProBioGen AG||Proven in recombinant protein production|
|Learn more about ProBioGen AG||Developed by Life Technologies|
|Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S® Kit FAQ's||Gibco® Freedom® DG44 Kit FAQ's|
|View the Product||View the Product|
|Figure 1: Freedom® Cell Line Development Kits Flexible Business Model||Figure 2: Industry-standard titers achieved with Freedom™ CHO-S® Kit|
Maximize Your Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S™ Kit Experience
For all users of the Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S™ Kit, we’ve developed a special FAQ eBook to enable you to get the most success from your kit. Inside, you’ll find the most commonly asked questions answered directly by our kit experts.
The FAQ eBook has been specially formatted to provide an incredible, interactive experience. Each FAQ section contains:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Dos and Don'ts
- Helpful tips
- Illustrative photos, diagrams and video
Download your copy of the Gibco® Freedom® CHO-S™ Kit FAQ eBook
Please note that the content in the FAQ document is not meant to replace the full User Guide. To download the full User Guide, please click the link below: