Download a copy of our Flow Cytometry Capabilities Guide and learn about our comprehensive suite of flow cytometry solutions to deliver you high-performance results and save you time.
Dead cells often give false positive results, as they tend to bind non-specifically to many reagents. Therefore, removing dead cells from your flow cytometry data is a critical step to ensure accurate results and analysis. Invitrogen cell viability assays for flow cytometry help researchers distinguish live and dead cell populations more accurately than only using forward and side scatter characteristics. These products offer:
- LIVE/DEAD Fixable Dead Cell Stain Kits
- SYTOX Dead Cell Stains
- Classic DNA-binding dead cell stains
- CellTrace Calcein AM dyes
- Membrane Integrity Viability Kits
- Metabolic Activity Viability Kits
- Bacterial Membrane Potential Kits
- Membrane Integrity Yeast Viability Kit
- Metabolic Activity Yeast Viability Kit
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.