Flow Cytometry Products and Capabilities Guides
The Invitrogen Molecular Probes Flow Cytometry Products and Resource Guide provides an overview of the products and techniques used in the flow cytometry workflow including:
- Sample preparation—from cell preservation to cell isolation
- Instrument setup and calibration—from alignment to absolute cell counting
- Antigen detection—from primary antibodies to custom services
- Cell analysis—from cell health and viability to phagocytosis
- The Invitrogen Attune NxT flow cytometer—a benchtop instrument that allows multicolor flow cytometric analysis with 1–4 lasers
The Invitrogen Flow Cytometry Capabilities Guide provides the latest update to our complete portfolio, including:
- Flow cytometers—instruments like the Attune NxT Flow Cytometer have greatly advanced this field of study
- Antibodies—over 10,000 conjugated antibodies specifically developed, validated, and manufactured for flow cytometry applications
- RNA flow cytometry—the Invitrogen PrimeFlow RNA Assay to measure RNA and protein expression within individual cells
- Stimulation—Invitrogen eBioscience Functional Grade antibodies for activation, blocking, or neutralization studies
- Cell health reagents—dead cell stains, cell health monitoring reagents for cell proliferation, apoptosis, and cell cycle analysis
- Flow cytometry support products—compensation and counting beads
- Buffers—specialized buffers for extracellular, intracellular or nuclear cell staining experiments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.