Biological Safety Cabinets & Clean Benches
Protection that never takes a day off
Thermo Scientific™ biological safety cabinets (BSCs) offer the certified performance and protection that stays with you every day. Not true with ordinary cabinets. The difference is our design:
- Thermo Scientific SmartFlow technology features dual-DC motors to automatically balance the cabinet inflow and downflow air velocities in real time
- Digital Airflow Verification (DAVe) alarm signals any out-of-spec conditions for added assurance
Biological safety cabinets & clean benches categories
Horizontal flow clean benches are used worldwide to provide product or sample protection for applications that do not require personal or environmental protection. These clean benches provide product protection through the use of controlled laminar airflow and filtration at minimal operational costs.
Class II BSCs validated to EN12469 by TUV and LNE are commonly used worldwide and particularly in Europe. They offer superior protection for most life science and cell culture applications at minimal operational costs through ergonomic and sustainable design.
NSF listed Class II, Type A2 BSCs are commonly used worldwide and particularly in North America. They offer superior protection for most life science and cell culture applications at minimal operational costs through ergonomic and sustainable design.
Use our online selection guide to watch interactive videos, read articles about how our biological safety cabinets provide protection, efficiency and comfort; and find the perfect biosafety cabinet for your lab.
For a limited time, select lab equipment products ship free
Dock-to-dock shipping is on us!
- No max limit to the number of products or orders
- Free dock-to-dock shipping for EACH unit
- Offer valid until December 31, 2017