pH and ORP Electrodes
Electrodes for all your pH measurement needs
Designed for your measurement needs, Thermo Scientific has a variety of electrode categories to narrow your selection search to the best electrode for your everyday application.
Electrodes by category
The desired electrode features and the compatibility of the electrode with the sample are all determining factors in selecting the right pH electrode. The following section provides the information needed to select the best pH electrode for your applications. The pH electrodes are available with a glass or epoxy body and a variety of electrode body styles, fill types, references, junctions, and connectors. To learn more, see our pH electrodes separated by category and application below.
- Fast response, accuracy and reproducibility regardless of sample composition. Exhibits unmatched response to temperature variations.
- Double junction reference for complex samples such as biological media, foods, pharmaceuticals, TRIS, sulfides, and proteins.
- Available in all body styles.
- ROSS Ultra electrodes have an industry best warranty.
- Combination pH electrode with built-in temperature sensor.
- Convenient ability to measure pH and temperature with one electrode.
- BNC connector for pH measurement and alternative connector for temperature measurement.
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Orion pH meters and other brands.
The temperature connector and temperature element can be unique to meter model.
- Unique, free-flowing liquid-to-liquid junction
- Easy-to-clean junction avoids clogging
- Dirty or viscous samples can be easily measured without a clogged junction
- Compatible with samples containing organic compounds, proteins, heavy metals, and other compounds that react with silver such as bromides, iodides, cyanides, and sulfides
- Silver chloride sure-flow electrodes can be used on tough samples that do not require a double junction electrode to prevent contact with silver
pH electrodes by application
pH electrode features
Electrode types, features, and compatibility are determining factors in selecting the right pH electrode. pH electrodes are available with a glass or epoxy body and a variety of electrode body styles, fill types, references, junctions, and connectors to suit your application.
Knowledge Base: Certificates of Analysis and SDS for Orion, ROSS, AQUAfast, AquaMate, and AquaSensors products.
Orion Meters Software and Upgrades
Thermo Scientific Orion benchtop and portable meters are designed to help deliver accurate, consistent results, day after day. Boost productivity by upgrading your software today.