The Thermo Scientific™ refrigerated and ultra-low temperature, stainless-steel, and acrylic heated bath circulators were designed to meet your temperature control needs with advanced, configurable solutions and to provide larger work areas that can accommodate multiple beakers, test tube racks or incubation vessels.
Bath circulators and accessories categories
Choose these refrigerated and stainless-steel bath circulators when you need larger work areas to accommodate multiple beakers, test tube racks or incubation vessels.
Choose these heated and stainless-steel bath circulators when you need larger work areas to accommodate multiple beakers, test tube racks or incubation vessels.
Gain a large work area with a small footprint. Circulator's IBO award-winning design creates more space for your samples, allowing the circulator to be used as a water bath as well.
Use these circulators in applications requiring greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms, and excellent temperature stability over wide temperature ranges.
Monitor temperature inside your water bath with our cables and sensor accessories.
Choose from a variety of water bath covers to minimize heat loss and maintain water bath temperature until you're ready for next application.
Monitor the temperature of your water bath with our nonhazardous spirit-filled glass thermometers.
Accessories for water baths include hoods, holders, trays, sensors, controllers, plumbing packages and more.
Tubing, insulation, hose clamps for your water bath and bath circulators in one convenient plumbing kit.
VersaCool Refrigerated Circulating Bath: A Winner
Winner of the 2014 Silver IBO (Instrument Business Outlook) Industrial Design Award, the Thermo Scientific™ VersaCool™ Refrigerated Circulating Bath was designed from the ground up. We removed the control head to create more space, and we added smarter remote monitoring capabilities, global voltage input, and other unique features to give you more control and optimal precision. Learn how this award-winning, refrigerated circulating bath can help your lab.
Featured bath circulator videos
- VersaCool Refrigerated Circulating Bath Brochure
- Refrigerated and Heated Bath Circulators Brochure
- Smart Note: How will the cost of purchasing and running a recirculating chiller or bath circulator affect my bottom line?
- Smart Note: How do I select an energy efficient refrigerated bath circulator?
- Smart Note: How do I achieve the best (fastest) time-to-temperature from a heated bath circulator?
- Tech Note: Considerations for using Thermo Scientific bath circulators and water baths as calibration equipment
- Tech Note: Proper fluid selection and maintenance for heat transfer applications
Unity Lab Services: Access to our expert service team, information on support plans, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services.