From gold-standard Sanger sequencing to simple and scalable Ion Torrent next-generation sequencing (NGS), we have a platform to meet your needs. Achieve fast, accurate, and affordable results with optimized applications, high-quality consumables, and simplified analysis solutions.
Comprehensive sequencing solutions
Choose Sanger sequencing to:
- Study diseases with clearly defined phenotypes
- Sequence 1 to 2 genes or up to 96 targets
- Sequence 1–96 samples at a time without barcoding
- Confirm NGS variants with up to 99.99% accuracy
- Get longer read lengths (up to 1,000 bp)
Choose NGS to:
- Study diseases with higher levels of phenotypic heterogeneity
- Sequence more than 2 genes or more than 96 targets
- Sequence more than 96 samples for multiple targets
- Discover novel variants
Sequence from your benchtop with revolutionary "on-chip" technology.
Our portfolio supports a wide range of throughput and research application needs for DNA sequencing and fragment analysis.
A detailed understanding of the RNA (coding and non-coding) in a given cell or cell sample is invaluable for understanding differential expression in normal and disease processes.
- Behind the Bench sequencing blog
- Technical support
- Capillary Electrophoresis Software Support Center
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
|NEW||Next-Generation Sequencing Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your next-gen sequencing applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.