The SeqStudio instrument uses an innovative all-in-one cartridge with a single polymer for sequencing and fragment analysis applications. Load up your samples, click in the cartridge, and go—no need for technical experts for setup or maintenance, no calibration before each run, and no installation of individual capillaries, polymer, and anode buffer. The cartridge is stable for 4 months on the instrument.
Achieve fast turnaround with a run-time of as little as 30 minutes.
The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer accommodates individual cartridges designated for different experimental designs or different researchers. A cartridge-based system allows you to use only what you need, without sharing experimental reagents, and to avoid unnecessary waste. The unique cartridge design enables multiple users to share a single SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer.
An interactive touch screen interface simplifies plate, sample, and run setup. Various result formats can be viewed on the screen to help provide confidence in your experimental data.
Get up and running quickly with training included with system purchase.
The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer enables you to get connected to your data more easily and quickly than ever before through web browser–based software powered by Thermo Fisher Cloud.
- Set up and monitor your run
- View, manage, and share your data from anywhere, using your phone, tablet, or computer (Mac™ or PC)
- Leverage remote monitoring of instrument status and run progress anytime, anywhere, using the Instrument Connect mobile app powered by Thermo Fisher Cloud
- Perform primary and secondary analysis across your data and projects with web-based apps for Quality Check, Variant Analysis, and Next-Generation Confirmation
- Use secure connections to share data and collaborate with colleagues
See the Applied Biosystems family of instruments for Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis