Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl DNA Analyzers Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- I have a red blinking light on the Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer. What does it mean and how can I fix it?
- When I started my run on the Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer, an error occurred: “Unstable Electrophoresis current detected, check for air bubbles” but I don’t see any bubbles. What else can cause this?
- When I started my run on the Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer, an error occurred: “Leak detected” but I don’t see any leaks. What else might cause this?
- For my Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer, the data service will not go to green. What should I do?
- After my run finished on my Applied Biosystems™ 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer, I don’t see any data files. Where is my data?
Guides and Tools
- Capillary Electrophoresis Demo Software and Patches
- Minor Variant Finder: software for the detection and reporting of minor mutations by Sanger Sequencing.
- Thermo Fisher Cloud: a secure place to store, analyze, and share data
- Capillary Electrophoresis Guides and Catalog Download
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Get compliance and validation services for Applied Biosystems™ and Ion Torrent™ instruments including next-generation and Sanger sequencing platforms as well as their connected computers and electronic records.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.