Recombinant Proteins Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do I store my lyophilized recombinant protein?
- How do I reconstitute recombinant proteins into stock solutions?
- What are the growth factors or cytokines used in neural stem cell (NSC) culture?
- How do I store Sino™ recombinant proteins, and what is the shelf life?
- What are the intended usages for Sino™ recombinant proteins without biological activity data?
- Why is my recombinant protein not soluble?
- Why does my recombinant protein not have the activity claimed by the product materials?
- Why does my recombinant protein not show activity in my own experiment?
- It looks like the recombinant protein vial I received from you is empty. Is this normal?
- Why is there no ED50 information available for some of the cytokines/chemokines?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Recombinant Proteins
- Overview: Cell Culture Basics Handbook and Videos
- Learning Center: Cell Culture & Transfection
- Cell Culture & Transfection Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Protocol: Cell Culture Protocols
- Protocol: Stem Cell Protocols
- Selection: Cell Lines Database
- Cell Imaging Guide with Protocols (iPad™ device version): Find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer: Plot and compare spectra, check the spectral compatibility for fluorophores and email the configuration to yourself in a clear printable format.
- Gibco™ Cell Culture Companion: Capture and store vital experiment information on your iPhone™ or iPad™ device in the lab as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations and generate growth curves. And when you're finished, you can export all data files to your Mac or PC.
- 3D Cell (iPad™ device version): Learn about the cell and all its structures, rotate the cell 360 degrees, watch live cell videos, and virtually stain your own cell with Invitrogen™ Molecular Probes™ dyes.
Custom antibody production services include competitively priced packages and purification options for antibody production, all supported by online tools for peptide design and project tracking. We provide complete support for all types and steps of antibody production—from peptide design, synthesis, and carrier protein conjugation to animal immunization, serum collection, or hybridoma fusion, titer analysis, and final antibody purification. We also immunize with recombinant proteins or protein fragments provided by you (or expressed and purified in our lab using cDNAs from our extensive in-house genomics library) to generate antibodies in rabbits, chickens, goats, guinea pigs, mice, or rats.
Our custom protein labeling service combines years of conjugation expertise with a wide selection of labels, including fluorescent dyes, phycobiliproteins, and enzymes, along with a choice of labeling chemistries. We provide conjugation services for both research and commercial use. Once you have determined your requirements, please download the custom labeling quote form, complete it, and email it to the address on the form. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.