Cell Lysis and Fractionation Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How can I increase lysis efficiency?
- Detergent is not compatible with my downstream application. How can I remove the detergent from my solubilized proteins?
- My protein of interest was degraded. What can I do?
- I lysed my cells, but my protein is denatured. How can I get functional protein?
- I overexpressed my protein in bacterial cells, but after lysis, my protein wasn’t solubilized. How can I extract my protein of interest?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Cell Lysis and Fractionation
- Overview: Detergents for Protein Solubilization
- Overview: Organelle Isolation
- Overview: Subcellular Fractionation
- Overview: Protease and Phosphatase Inhibition
- Overview: Cell Lysis (Total Protein Extraction)
- Guide: Protein Extraction Technical Handbook
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Video: Protein Analysis Tips and Tricks
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Whatever basic or discovery research question you are attempting to answer, our molecular biology experts can help to design the best custom solution utilizing our unique suite of technologies. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Put your trust in our molecular biology services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.