Mutation Detection Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- The Mutation Detector™ Software is not calculating a ∆Ct detection cutoff value. What is wrong?
- Why am I getting amplification from the mutant allele assay in negative control (wild type) samples?
- Why can’t I see percentage mutation values even though I have determined the ∆Ct calibration value?
- I cannot get the Mutation Detector™ Software to accept my data file. What is wrong?
- I am using FFPE samples but getting poor amplification. What is wrong?
Guides and Tools
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.