ACS Spring 2017
Apr 02, 2017
- Apr 04, 2017
Join us at booth #1114/1115 at the 253rd ACS National Meeting & Exposition in San Francisco, CA as we showcase specialty chemicals and integrated laboratory workflow solutions including sample preparation, chromatography, mass spectroscopy, trace elemental analysis, and molecular spectroscopy. Come see the very latest technologies to help streamline processes, deliver confident results, yield higher throughput, and reduce sample preparation.
Hours: Sunday: 6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m. | Monday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. | Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Save your seat for our lineup of educational workshops including:
Advancing Material Science Research through Spectroscopy
This workshop will show you how FTIR, Raman and NMR spectroscopy can be applied in your lab; from the discovery of new materials, to solving production problems and assuring product quality.
- Raman Microscopy - From Micro Sampling to Ultrafast Imaging
- Visualizing, Characterizing, and Analyzing Advanced Materials with Raman Imaging
- Raman Redesigned/Re-imagined - Raman Microscopy for Multi-user and Interdisciplinary Labs
- Maximize the Potential of FTIR with Multimodal Analysis
- Multimodal FTIR - Applications and Benefits
- Multi-range and Multimodal FTIR Techniques to Maximize your R&D
- Incorporating the Thermo Scientific™ picoSpin™ NMR Spectrometer into Your Organic Chemistry Labs
- Intelligent Real-Time Reaction Monitoring in the Fume Hood Using Benchtop NMR
- Real-Time Reaction Monitoring Using Benchtop NMR
- Illicit Drug Analysis Using Benchtop NMR Spectroscopy
Monday, April 3 | 12:30 - 3 PM
Expo Floor Workshop Room 1
Part 1 - How to Make LC Method Development and Peptide Mapping Simpler
Come and see how the latest developments in UHPLC afford method transfer from any LC with higher levels of reproducibility as well as resolution, and how when it comes to peptide mapping, we haven’t just revolutionized one part of your workflow, we have revolutionized them all!
Part 2 - Tackle Interferences with Advanced Triple Quadrupole Technology
Kick interference to the curb, achieve better detection limits and maximize lab efficiency in the face of any sample matrix. Challenging applications are no match for new triple-quadrupole ICP-MS technology with unprecedented interference removal capabilities.
NEW! Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN5 FTIR Microscope
With point-and-shoot simplicity, the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iN™5 FTIR Microscope provides fast identification of microscopic unknowns - perfect for the demands of the busy QA/QC lab or for your academic teaching needs. Be one of the first to see it in action!