Join the Movement
Put an end to tedious and time-wasting manual cell counting
The cost of consumables for automated cell counters is a common reason people manually count cells with a hemocytometer, even though it can be:
- Time consuming
- Highly variable from user to user
- Responsible for driving scientists to the breaking point
With a reusable slide, almost any lab can now afford to put an end to manual cell counting.
No more excuses for counting cells manually
See how the Invitrogen Countess II FL Automated Cell Counter with a reusable slide can help you finally ditch your clicker.
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download application note comparing automated and manual counting
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.