- Your capital budget got bigger?
- Lab instrumentation got less expensive?
- Your workload got lighter?
- Your deadlines got longer?
- Your analytical requirements got less stringent?
To keep pace with the increasing demands of a modern laboratory, you need innovative solutions that give you more for your money. Can your Q-TOF? If not, consider the alternatives.
The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ MS and Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Focus MS offer:
- Resolution up to 70,000 (Q Exactive Focus MS) and 140,000 (Q Exactive MS) to see more peaks in your samples
- Remarkable scan-to-scan mass accuracy for confident identification
- High scan speeds compatible with UHPLC
- Mass stability to maintain calibration all day…even weeks, depending on the sample
- Selectivity required to do quantitative and qualitative analysis on one platform
If you’re performing routine, small-molecule analyses for environmental, food safety, clinical research, forensic toxicology, or metabolomics, it may be time to can your Q-TOF and switch to Orbitrap MS technology.
Ready to experience what the Q Exactive MS can do? Get an applied discount when you purchase a new Q Exactive MS or Q Exactive Focus MS. Take advantage of this special offer and start enjoying all the benefits of Orbitrap HRAM MS in your laboratory.