Sr. Staff Scientist,
Sr. Manager R&D,
|Ketil Winter Pedersen,
- Learn about a more versatile method for exosome isolation: magnetic separation using Dynabeads magnetic beads with antibodies against classical exosome surface proteins (CD9, CD63, CD81 and EpCAM).
- The exosome sub-populations captured with these magnetic beads are suitable for downstream analysis by flow cytometry, ELISA, mass spectrometry, electron microscopy, qRT-PCR, and sequencing.
- Learn how to monitor the level of exosomes in urine samples and cell cultures.
- Hear about ways in which exosomes might be used in clinical settings.
- Learn about the power and promise of using magnetic beads to automate the isolation of exosomes.
- The complete Q&A session appears in our database of searchable exosome FAQs.