Custom Formatting Services
Customized TaqMan® Array Cards, Plates, and OpenArray® Plates
The Custom Formatting Services offers the convenience of TaqMan® Assays pre-plated according to your specifications. This can significantly reduce your hands-on effort in getting your samples analyzed and virtually eliminates pipetting error. Just tell us how you want to configure your plate and we will manufacture it. When your custom-plated TaqMan® Assays arrive, you simply add your sample and master mix, and start thermal cycling. TaqMan® Array plates are available in these formats and formulations:
- 96- or 384-well plates
- 5–20 µL final reaction volumes
- Assays dried onto the plate or in liquid formulation
- Fast and standard formats for use with a wide range of instruments including the StepOnePlus™, 7500, 7900HT, ViiA™ 7, and QuantStudio® 6/7/12K Flex Real-Time PCR Systems
How to order custom-plated TaqMan® Assays
- For gene expression analysis using predesigned TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays, use our online tool to configure your plate.
- For all other requests, work with our Custom Services team or your sales representative to order the plate.
- Download and fill out the Custom Plating Service Request Form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or contact your sales representative.
- One of our representatives will contact you in approximately 2–3 days to discuss your order.
- Your Custom Plates will arrive approximately 3–5 weeks after you place your order.
Our TaqMan® Array Card is a 384-well microfluidic card, designed for performing 384 simultaneous real-time PCR reactions without the need for expensive liquid-handling automation. TaqMan® Array Cards are preloaded with dried-down, high-quality TaqMan® Assays (TaqMan® probes and PCR primer sets), ready for 1 to 8 samples to be run in parallel against 12 to 384 TaqMan® Gene Assay targets. Preconfigured and flexible-content TaqMan® Array Cards are available for specific pathways, and custom TaqMan® Array Cards using predesigned TaqMan® Assays can be configured online.
For all other applications or requests, our Custom Services team will design and manufacture cards to fit your experimental needs.
OpenArray® technology is an affordable real-time PCR–based format that minimizes reagent use and helps greatly decrease the price per data point, so more samples can be run within the same budget. One OpenArray® plate can hold as many samples as eight traditional 384-well plates. Preconfigured and flexible-content TaqMan® OpenArray® Plates are available for specific pathways, and custom TaqMan® OpenArray® Plates using predesigned or custom TaqMan® Assays can be configured online.
For all other applications or requests, our Custom Services team will design and manufacture cards to fit your experiment.
The TaqMan® Custom Plating Service can be used for the following TaqMan® Assay types:
- TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- TaqMan® Non-coding RNA Assays (Inventoried and Made-to-Order)
- TaqMan® SNP Genotyping Assays (Predesigned, Custom, and DME)
- TaqMan® Mutation Detection Assays
- TaqMan® Copy Number Assays (Predesigned, Custom Plus, or Custom) either alone or in duplex with TaqMan® Copy Number Reference Assays
- TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- Custom TaqMan® Probes and Primers
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.