Take our qPCR survey and receive a free "Good genes" t-shirt**
The Thermo Fisher qPCR Survey (“Promotion”) is a Promotion offered by Thermo Fisher Limited (“Thermo Fisher”), 102 Fountain Crescent, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RE, United Kingdom as a way of rewarding customers (“Participants”). The reward is a free T-shirt (“Gift”).
Start Date: 21 October 2016
End Date: 31 December 2016
1. No purchase necessary. This Promotion is available only to life science professionals 18 years or older who are involved in qPCR research and based in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Thermo Fisher, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. Participants must submit a completed online survey to claim the Gift (free T-shirt, estimated retail value € 3,50). One free Gift per eligible Participant. The Gift may vary from the one displayed on the web site. Gifts may take up to 6 weeks to be dispatched. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion.
4. Completed online surveys must be received no later than 10:00 p.m. CET on 31 December 2016. By submitting a survey, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, internal policies of your employer, or law from accepting a gift from Thermo Fisher.
5. Healthcare Professionals and Government Officials may not participate in this promotion. The term Healthcare Professional includes clinical or non-clinical physicians (including MDs and MDs/Ph.D.s), physician assistants, nurses, technicians, research coordinators, administrators and purchasing personnel, and entities (including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing facilities, home health agencies, clinics and group purchasing organisations, managed care organisations, physician group practices, medical directors for health insurance organisations) and their employees and representatives who are involved in the actual provision of health care services and/or in the exercise of their profession use, procure or sell medicinal products or medical devices. Government Official shall mean: (i) Any officer or employee of a government or any department, agency or instrument of a government; (ii) Any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government or any department, agency, or instrument of a government; (iii) Any officer or employee of a company or business, university or institution owned or funded in whole or part by a government (iv) Any officer or employee of a public international organisation such as the World Bank or United Nations, the European Union or the World Health Organization; (v) Any officer or employee of a political party or any person acting in an official capacity on behalf of a political party; and/or (vi) Any candidate for political office.
6. Thermo Fisher cannot be held responsible for any dispute within an organisation with regards to which individual should be allocated the Gift, nor can Thermo Fisher be held responsible for any defect in any Gift awarded.
7. Thermo Fisher's decisions in regard to allocating who receives the Gift are considered final. If the Gift is returned as undeliverable, it is forfeited. Thermo Fisher will not replace any lost or stolen Gift. The Gift shall be accepted on an ‘as is’ basis and for which Thermo Fisher makes no warranties or representations nor accepts any responsibilities.
8. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to accept liability for any tax or duty due or payable as a result of qualifying for a Gift and to waive all rights to claim against Thermo Fisher and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents in respect of any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the receipt, use, or misuse of any Gift or any component thereof but excluding any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Thermo Fisher).
9. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
10. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
11. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.