Receive a free gift with your consumables order
As a thank you for being a loyal customer, you will receive a free gift with your consumables orders.**
Spend €680 on consumables and receive Guylian™ Belgian Chocolates, or spend €2700 on consumables and receive a TrackR™ Bravo (coin-size Bluetooth device that helps you locate your lost belongings).
After placing your order, complete the web form below with a purchase order number or your order confirmation number to receive your free gift.
Please note there is a maximum of one gift per customer. Please ensure the form below is completed by the 14th January 2017.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Life in the Lab promotion ("Promotion") is a promotion offered by Thermo Fisher Scientific ("Thermo Fisher Scientific"), Marketing Department, Life in the Lab promotion, 102 Fountain Crescent, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RE, United Kingdom to its customers ("Purchasers"). The free gift will be either Guylian chocolates (“Gift 1”) or a TrackR Bravo (“Gift 2”). The approximate retail value of the Gift 1 is £5.40 and gift 2 £16.00.
Start Date: 27th September 2016
End Date: 31st December 2016
1. To be eligible to receive Gift 1, the Purchaser must (i) place an order with Thermo Fisher Scientific for: £500 (UK); €680 (Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain); 740 CHF (Switzerland); 5100 DKK (Denmark); 10,600 ZAR (South Africa); 6300 SEK (Sweden); 6500 NOK (Norway); 2900 PLN (Poland); 18500 CZK (Czech Republic); 211000 HUF (Hungary) or more in a single transaction on or after the Start Date and before the End Date, (ii) complete the online form, (iv) NOT be placing what Thermo Fisher Scientific considers is a ‘Customer primer order’, ‘CE Sequencing consumables & reagents order', 'Custom Assays/products order', 'Serum order' and ‘Standing Order’ (i.e. pre-defined bulk orders that customer places on a recurring basis).
2. To be eligible to receive Gift 2, the Purchaser must (i) place an order with Thermo Fisher Scientific for: £2000 (UK); €2700 (Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain); 2950 CHF (Switzerland); 20130 DKK (Denmark); 42,300 ZAR (South Africa); 25300 SEK (Sweden); 25900 NOK (Norway); 11500 PLN (Poland); 74000 CZK (Czech Republic); 845000 HUF (Hungary) or more in a single transaction on or after the Start Date and before the End Date, (ii) complete the online form, (iv) NOT be placing what Thermo Fisher Scientific considers is a ‘Customer primer order’, ‘CE Sequencing consumables & reagents order', 'Custom Assays/products order', 'Serum order' and ‘Standing Order’ (i.e. pre-defined bulk orders that customer places on a recurring basis).
3. The above referenced minimum amounts are exclusive of value added tax (VAT).
4. This Promotion is open to Purchasers of Thermo Fisher Scientific products based in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom only. The promotion excludes Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and their immediate families, its agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
5. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. The term Healthcare professionals includes individuals (clinical or non-clinical physicians, physicians assistants, nurses, technicians, research coordinators, administrators and purchasing personnel) and entities (including hospitals, rehabilitation centres, nursing facilities, home health agencies, clinics and group purchasing organisations, managed care organisations, physician group practices, medical directors for health insurance organisations) and their employees and representatives who are involved in the actual provision of health care services and/or in the exercise of their profession use, procure or sell medicinal products or medical devices.
6. Government Officials may not participate in this promotion. Government Official shall mean: (i) Any officer or employee of a government or any department, agency or instrument of a government; (ii) Any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government or any department, agency, or instrument of a government; (iii) Any officer or employee of a company or business, university or other institution owned, or funded in whole or part by a government; (iv) Any officer or employee of a public international organisation such as the World Bank or United Nations, the European Union or the World Health Organization; (v) Any officer or employee of a political party or any person acting in an official capacity on behalf of a political party; and/or (vi) Any candidate for political office.
7. Offer valid for orders received between 27th September 2016 and 31st December 2016, any order received outside of these dates will be considered as void. Free gift request form must be filled before 14th January 2017.
8. A maximum of one Gift per customer. Gifts may take up to 6 weeks to ship.
9. The Gift may vary slightly from the one displayed on the web site.
10. There is no cash alternative to the Gift.
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this Promotion, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise.
12. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that entering this Promotion does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, Purchaser warrants that his/her employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto. Thermo Fisher Scientific cannot be held responsible for any dispute within an organisation with regards to which individual should be allocated the Gift, nor can Thermo Fisher Scientific be held responsible for any defect in any Gift awarded.
13. Thermo Fisher Scientific decisions in regard to the Promotion and allocating who receives the Gifts are considered final. If the Gifts are returned as undeliverable, the Gifts are forfeited. Thermo Fisher Scientific will not replace any lost or stolen Gifts and Gifts shall be accepted on an as is basis and for which Thermo Fisher Scientific makes no warranties or representations nor accepts any responsibilities.
14. By participating in this Promotion, Purchaser agrees to accept liability for any tax or duty due or payable as a result of qualifying for a Gift and to waive all rights to claim against Thermo Fisher Scientific and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents in respect of any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the receipt, use, or misuse of any Gift or any component thereof but excluding any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Thermo Fisher Scientific).
15. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher Scientific, which may corrupt or affect administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
16. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.