Trade Up Your Existing Applied Biosystems Real-Time PCR Instrument—Save Money and Extend the Value of Your System*
Trade up your existing Applied Biosystems qPCR instrument, save money, and extend the value of your system.*
Get increased productivity, flexibility, and scalability for a great deal.*
- Trade in your 7000 or 7300 Real-Time PCR system to a QuantStudio 3 system—access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere with an internet connection, with up to 4 colors in a 96-well format
- Trade up your StepOne™ Real-Time PCR system to a QuantStudio™ 3 system—go from 48 to 96 wells, and from 3 to 4 colors
- Trade up your StepOnePlus™ system to a QuantStudio™ 5 system—go from 4 to 5 or 6 colors and your choice of 96-well, 96-well Fast, or 384-well formats
- Trade up your 7500 or 7500 Fast system to a QuantStudio™ 6 Flex or QuantStudio™ 7 Flex system—go from 5 colors to 21 filter combinations and 384 wells with TaqMan™ Array microfluidic cards, and add additional robot automation capabilities with the QuantStudio 7 Flex system
- Trade up your 7900HT system to a QuantStudio 7 Flex or a QuantStudio™ 12K Flex system—go from 5 or 6 colors to 21 filter combinations with TaqMan Array microfluidic cards when you choose a QuantStudio 7 Flex system, or choose the QuantStudio 12K Flex system and get the ultimate in scalability and flexibility with 96-well, Fast 96-well, 384-well, TaqMan Array card, and OpenArray® formats
- Trade up any existing Applied Biosystems™ qPCR instrument for a new QuantStudio system.
Applied Biosystems products offer innovative qPCR instrumentation. With our real-time PCR platforms, you get great value, excellent performance and reliability, and world-class support. Compatible with TaqMan™ Assays, which offer the flexibility of unlimited real-time PCR chemistry choices, it’s easy to choose the right system for your research and get the results you need.
Offer ends December 31, 2017.
Contact your sales representative for full trade-in details, or
*Offer valid for end-user customers in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and United Kingdom. Suppliers of life science products are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Trade in a qualifying PCR system for a discount on the list price of a new qPCR instrument. Discount will apply to the list price in effect at the time the order is received by Thermo Fisher or its affiliates. Discount will vary based on the type of instrument traded in. Thermo Fisher or its affiliates must receive your purchase order no later than December 31, 2017. Thermo Fisher may withdraw this promotion prior to December 31, 2017, at its sole discretion. Trade-in and purchased instruments must be submitted on a one-to-one, trade-to-purchase basis. Customer must request a trade-in at the time the order for the new instrument is placed. The trade-in instrument must be returned to Thermo Fisher within 30 days following installation of the new instrument and in compliance with reasonable instructions by Thermo Fisher. Thermo Fisher will coordinate disposal costs (if any) and shipping charges. Where necessary, customer agrees to allow a field service representative to deinstall the trade-in unit from their facilities, and charges for such deinstallation will be paid for by Thermo Fisher. Prior to return, the customer will fully clean the customer’s trade-in unit and decontaminate it of radioactive, biological, toxic, and other dangerous or hazardous materials or substances, and, if requested by Thermo Fisher, customer agrees to complete and return a Certificate of Decontamination to Thermo Fisher. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.