Introducing the iCAP TQ triple quadrupole ICP-MS - webinar
May 10, 2018
- May 10, 2018
Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) is one of the most powerful known elemental analysis techniques and with the development of ICP-MS triple quadrupole technology, improved interference removal and lower detection limits can be achieved in complex matrix samples like never before.
Click below for more information.
May 10, 2018 - May 10, 2018
Sensitivity | Selectivity | Simplicity
The Thermo Scientific iCAP TQ triple quadrupole ICP-MS represents a dramatic advancement in trace elemental analysis
This webinar will:
- Present the main features and applications of the new iCAP TQ ICP-MS
- Explain how this instrument can eliminate the most challenging interferences and how it differs to single quadrupole ICP-MS
- Show how ICP-MS triple quadrupole technology can be easily and effectively implemented, using simplified and automated method development software tools
Who should attend:
- Laboratories that need to analyse elements in environmental, food, geological and metallurgical samples, as well as clinical research specimens
- Laboratory managers and analysts who have significant challenges with interference and who want to take full advantage of the potential of their instrument
- Researchers who want to be ready for future challenges in trace elemental analysis