- The Gibco CTS product line offers the broadest platform of "cell therapy–ready” solutions for your workflow.
- Enter the clinic knowing that your tailored solutions will help meet your regulatory, quality, and clinical requirements.
- The CTS product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
Stem Cell Media and Reagents for Cell Therapy
We offer a collection of Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) products for cell therapy research and further manufacturing of cell-, gene- and tissue-based products. You can learn more about our product offerings with our CTS brochure or by requesting more information:
All Gibco CTS Media are manufactured under cGMP conditions.
Media for cell therapy
We offer cell therapy-grade media to support both feeder-dependent and feeder-free pluripotent stem cell culture including Gibco KnockOut and Essential 8 products.
See below for the extended list of reagents needed for stem cell maintenance and expansion.
CELLstart CTS is a xeno-free stem cell substrate which is diluted with DPBS CTS w/ Ca & Mg.
GlutaMAX-1 CTS is added to the KnockOut SR XenoFree CTS complete medium, and TrypLE Select CTS is an AOF reagent used for gentle cell dissociation.
CTS growth factors
- CTS offers high-quality growth factors and cytokines for T-cell and Dendritic cell applications
- High biological activity - more results with less protein
- High purity - no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 Quality Standard
- DMF is available on request
Technical and regulatory support and product documentation
View support information ›
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.