QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR (qPCR) System
A modern diagnostic instrument for today's smart labs
For over 25 years, Thermo Fisher Scientific has developed high performance, superior, real-time PCR (qPCR) instruments for laboratories all over the world.
During this time, we have also committed to developing systems to meet the specific needs of clinical, diagnostic, and assay developers—with the increased security and compliance of an IVD medical device.
The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 DX Real-Time PCR system is the latest additional to our CE-IVD marked quantitative PCR system portfolio. It delivers proven performance and support to help meet the needs of clinical/hospital laboratories and test developers, in a compact footprint and cost-effective package.
The QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR instrument features:
- An enhanced user experience with the intuitive software that you have come to expect from smart devices
- Intelligent, multi-modal software that allows you to move between IVD and development modes in a single instrument
- A simplified interface that allows you to set up a run, lay out assays, control the instrument, and conduct plate analysis within a single, easy-to-use software
- Affordability and accessibility with low cost of ownership
- Enhanced security, including auditing and e-signature functionalities
- A protected IVD test menu that allows only authorized IVD tests to be run through IVD mode, helping to reduce the risk of unauthorized, accidental or intentional misuse
The QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System is for distribution and use in specific countries only.
The QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System is intended for in vitro diagnostic use by trained personnel in a professional laboratory environment in the analysis of nucleic acids from human-derived specimens for the detection of genetic information that may indicate disease presence or susceptibility.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.