A modern diagnostic instrument for today's smart labs
For over 25 years, Applied Biosystems has developed high performance, superior real-time PCR instruments for laboratories all over the world.
During this time, we have also committed to developing systems to meet the specific needs of clinical, diagnostic, and assay developers—with the increased security, and compliance of an IVD.
We are proud to announce the latest addition to the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio portfolio of real-time PCR instruments, the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System.
Coming soon in 2017, the QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System features:
- An enhanced user experience with the intuitive software that you have come to expect from smart devices;
- Intelligent, multi-modal software that allows you to move between IVD and development modes in a single instrument;
- A simplified interface that allows you to set up a run, lay out assays, control the instrument, and conduct plate analysis within a single, easy-to-use software;
- Affordability and accessibility, with low cost of ownership;
- Enhanced security, including auditing and e-signature functionalities that are compliant with regulations; and
- A protected IVD test menu that allows only authorized IVD tests to be run through IVD mode, helping to reduce the risk of unauthorized, accidental or intentional misuse.
Download the QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System specification sheet.