Sign up to request a sample of the new Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Staphylococcus Plate**.
**Thermo Fisher Diagnostics France - Free Sampling Promotion Terms and Conditions
The Thermo Fisher Diagnostics France Free Sampling Promotion("Promotion") is a Promotion offered by Thermo Fisher Diagnostics France ("Thermo-Fisher"), Marketing Department, 6 Route de Paisy- BP13- DARDILLY Cedex as a way of assisting customers ("Purchasers") in evaluating a new product, the offer is a free sampling pack (where applicable), including one pack of EUSTAPF(10 plates) and one pack of T3462-10 (10 tubes);handling and delivery will be chargeable per our standard terms and conditions of sale ("Sample").
- To be eligible to receive a Sample, the Purchaser must (i) place a sample request with Thermo Fisher Scientific, via a specific landing page/URL on or after 15th June 2016, and prior to 31th December 2016, and (ii) be one of the first 30 requests that meet all the qualifying conditions of the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open to Purchasers in Europe only. The Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Thermo Fisher, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- A maximum of one Sample per Purchaser.
- Thermo Fisher reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this Promotion, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of Purchaser to ensure that entering this Promotion does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, Purchaser warrants that his/her employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto. Thermo Fisher cannot be held responsible for any dispute within an organisation with regards to which individual should be allocated the sample, nor can Thermo Fisher be held responsible for any defect in any sample awarded.
- Thermo Fisher's decisions in regard to the Promotion and allocating who qualifies for the sample are considered final. If the sample is returned as undeliverable, the sample is forfeited. Thermo Fisher will not replace any lost or stolen samples and samples shall be accepted on an 'as is' basis and for which Thermo Fisher makes no warranties or representations nor accepts any responsibilities.
- By participating in this Promotion, Purchaser agrees to accept liability for any tax or duty due or payable as a result of qualifying for a sample and to waive all rights to claim against Thermo Fisher and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents in respect of any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the receipt, use, or misuse of any sample or any competent thereof but excluding any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Thermo Fisher).
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Relevant French law will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of France will have Exclusive Jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.