UK & Ireland: Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry and Trace Elemental Seminars, User Meetings & Workshops
Oct 19, 2017
- Nov 30, 2017
Find out about and register to attend learning opportunities in your area
Click on any tab below for more information on each event, including times, locations and agendas.
Don't miss our other local events! Scroll down the page to see other events happening in this region.
For more information or if you have any questions about the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 19, 2017 - Oct 19, 2017
NIBRT | Foster's Ave, Mount Merrion, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
Join our extended Summit event with this optional full day workshop where we will be following peptide mapping and intact workflows through interactive sessions; real laboratory sessions will be conducted on the day, from intact mAb digestion, separation, detection and data interpretation.
Who should attend?
- Scientists and laboratory managers working in bio/pharma discovery, development, CMC and QC
- Contract testing and manufacturing organizations offering services to pharma and biopharma industry
Why should I attend?
- Maintain your knowledge to stay competitive in the rapidly evolving marketplace
- Be the first to learn about technology at the forefront of pharmaceutical analysis
|Venue: NIBRT, Foster's Ave, Mount Merrion, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland.||View map ›||Registration: Free, Required|
Nov 16, 2017 - Nov 16, 2017
Holywell Park, Loughborough | Holywell Park, Off Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3TU
Join us at Holywell Park Conference Centre in Loughborough for a one day summit focussed on topics surrounding environmental analysis.
At this event, you will:
- Hear from industry experts about how they meet the requirements of the latest UK and Ireland environmental legislation
- Learn from application specialists about how you can get the best results from your instruments.
This event will cover everything from quantitative determination using chromatographic and elemental analysers to analyte detection using single, triple and high resolution accurate mass spectrometers. The summit will also be supported by an exhibition including booths from Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and several of our third party partners, including instrument accessory providers and laboratory journal publishers.
We look forward to seeing you in Loughborough!
|Venue: Holywell Park, Off Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3TU (satnav LE11 3GR)||View map ›||Registration: Free, Required|
Exhibition kindly sponsored by:
Nov 30, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017
Thermo Fisher Scientific Centre of Excellence | Stafford House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HG2 7GE
The focus on data integrity has increased dramatically over the past couple of years, driven in part by new regulations and guidelines from regulatory bodies and an increased scrutiny during inspections.
There exists a lack of clarity on the regulations and their implementation in conjunction with chromatography data system (CDS) software. This workshop will review the data integrity guidelines and how these relate to CDS software and the subsequent requirements of the CDS software to ensure compliance. As part of the workshop we will demonstrate a standard laboratory workflow and look at the tools available in a CDS software and how to implement them to comply with data integrity regulations, using Thermo Scientific Chromeleon CDS software. Case studies will also be presented where Chromeleon has been used for data integrity compliance.
Registration is free, but required due to limited places available at the workshop. Preliminary registration available via email to email@example.com
|Venue: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Stafford House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7GE.||View map ›||Registration: Free, required|
Register for events of interest Remember to check the box next to the event you want to attend!
We’ve hosted events across the country to provide an opportunity for biopharmaceutical scientists to share insights, learn from each other, and keep up to date with the latest technology innovations. This is your last opportunity in the UK and Ireland region to join us this year.
- Complete glycan characterization workflows
- Advanced fragmentation techniques for increasing depth of biopharmaceutical characterization
- Fulfilling complete biotherapeutic analyses from research through to routine
- Advanced strategies for routine QA/QC characterization
Presentations will also be given by invited, local speakers who will share their expertise in the industry. Registration is free but space is limited so reserve your seat today! See also the unique workshop at NIBRT further up the page!
|Venue: NIBRT, Dublin||10 October, 2017||Registration: Free, Required||Register now|
Pharmaceutical Impurities Workshop
In this one-day workshop you will gain:
- Information on pharmaceutical impurities and associated regulations
- Analytical options available for the identification, characterization and quantitation of pharmaceutical impurities; Strategies to improve throughput and robustness
- Practical, hands-on, experience of analyzing and quantitating pharmaceutical impurities of Ibuprofen
- The use and importance of reference standards in the workflow
- Tips and tricks from experts for successful pharmaceutical impurity analysis
For more infomation click on Register now
See us also at these upcoming events
Stop by to speak with our specialists and discover how Thermo Scientific instruments and solutions can help you meet your analytical challenges.
Because...you love science
Stay in touch and receive perfect messages to help you advance your research. Join one of our many applications communities to gain access to a collection of scientific applications, videos, webinars, and resources relevant to you.
Training Courses near you
Do you need help with your new Thermo Scientific instrument, or feel you could benefit from refresher training? Then join one of our many specialised courses at a Centre of Excellence near you, or a course tailored to your requirements at your site.