TSQ Duo GC-MS/MS
One investment for versatile GC-MS analysis
The Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ Duo GC-MS/MS is a cost-sensitive instrument that enables both single and triple stage mass spectrometry in a single investment. Combined with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System, this system delivers intuitive software workflows that easily achieve the highest sensitivity and lowest noise for the accurate analysis and characterization of small molecules, peptides, biosimilars and biologics.
Are you looking for a system that requires minimal setup and is applicable to different users? The TSQ Duo GC-MS/MS offers the following advantages:
- Simple and intelligent workflows with the Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System.
- Multi-user versatility thanks to switchable single and triple stage mass spectrometry modes.
- Unprecedented sensitivity through selected reaction monitoring (SRM) that is not limited by heavy matrix background.
The TSQ Duo GC-MS/MS system allows you to run routine analyses today and tap into more powerful MS/MS analysis later on, using the same instrument and with a single investment.
Even less-experienced users will find that accessing the power of MS/MS analysis on the TSQ Duo GC-MS/MS easy. The Chromeleon Chromatography Data System makes the system very user-friendly with its simple, intelligent software workflows.
- Automatic selected reaction monitoring (AutoSRM) software makes method development and optimization a breeze.
- The selected ion monitoring (SIM) bridge method migration tool easily and accurately migrates existing methods from your current instrument and method to either SIM or SRM methods on the TSQ Duo.
- The instrument control software allows you to custom group SRM events into one mass filter, facilitating compound class data analysis and simplifying method creation and review.