This low cost Graphite Furnace AAS system, delivers a complete solution for laboratories facing challenging detection limits and needing elemental analysis by furnace.
- Dedicated furnace with parts-per-billion ultra-trace detection capability
- Six lamp auto-aligning carousel to maximize light through-put
- Run unattended, automated analysis with fully configurable auto-sampler
- SOLAAR software provides incredible support with wizards, optimization routines and automated performance controls
Gain Cost Efficiency
Gain even greater efficiency from hardware and accessories designed with cost control in mind.
- Innovative Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELC) for reduced consumable costs, can be used for thousands of firings
- Run analysis with just micro-liters of sample to minimize consumable consumption
- Gas flows with intelligent software controls keep usage low
- GFTV real time viewing enables precise analysis, time after time
Enjoy Advanced Performance and Flexibility
All the innovation, performance and ease of use you expect from Thermo Scientific instruments come as standard with the iCE 3400 AAS.
- Guaranteed Deuterium and Zeeman background correction for high accuracy
- Vapour system and electrically heated cell can be utilised in this model
- Drift free results from automated cuvette heating control meaning, for accurate, repeatable analysis
- Advanced Echelle optical system for precise measurements