|# of assays:||5|
|Technology:||TaqMan® Assays - Pre-formulated assay (20x or 60x mix)|
|Scale:||Available in multiple scales|
|Intended Use:||Research Use Only|
Manuals & Protocols
- Brochure: TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays - A cumulative guide that covers our full line of TaqMan® Gene Expression Assay products and formats.
- Application Note: Amplification Efficiency of TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays
Citations & References (4)
- Brian Dalby, Sharon Cates, Adam Harris, Elise C. Ohki, Mary L. Tilkins, Paul J. Price and Valentina
- Others (2004) 33:95-103
- Product Usage
- Experimental variables involved in transfections with Lipofectamine 2000 were studied in this paper. Some of the cell lines transfected with plasmid DNA include 293-H, Cos-7L, CHO-S, MDCK and GripTite 293-MSR. Transfection of primary neurons, specifically E18 cortical neurons, and E18 hippocampal neurons is discussed. Cell lines transfected with siRNA were 293, BHK, CHO-K1, A549, and HeLa. Transfection protocols for high-throughput applications are also included.
- Maria Paola Martelli et al.
- The American Journal of Pathology, Vol. 174, No. 2, February 2009.
- Jussi P. Koivunen et al.
- Clin Cancer Res 4275 2008;14(13) July 1, 2008
- Daisy Wing-Sze Wong, BSc et al.
- Cancer. 2009 Apr 15;115(8):1723-33.