Jun 04, 2017
- Jun 08, 2017
Rigor is essential in science. At ASMS 2017, we continue to innovate to provide precision mass spectrometry solutions, from our groundbreaking HRAM Orbitrap instruments to our most sensitive triple quadrupole MS systems, to help you deliver rigorous results. Whether you are conducting leading edge biological research, translational medicine, or food and environmental analysis, come and meet our scientists and representatives to discuss how precision mass spectrometry delivers the highest quality measurements and turns them into rigorous results that matter.
- Attend our annual Users’ Meeting and hear from two renowned keynote speakers as they discuss their latest research. Then join one of our four parallel application sessions to learn more about cutting edge developments in your chosen area of interest.
- Join us for our annual Customer Appreciation Event right after the Sunday Users’ Meeting at Punch Bowl Social in the Circle Center Mall. Play arcade games, billiards, bowling, darts, wall Scrabble, and more while enjoying food, refreshments, and the company of friends and colleagues.
- New this year! Thermo Scientific™ Compound Discoverer™ Software Users’ Meeting and Thermo Scientific™ Proteome Discoverer™/Compound Discoverer Software Node Development Workshop on Saturday, June 3.
- In the evenings, visit our Hospitality Suite and see our latest precision mass spectrometry and software solutions. Enjoy food and refreshments while networking with your colleagues and our experts.
- Attend our Breakfast Workshops to learn about the latest innovations in mass spectrometry technologies and solutions from Thermo Fisher Scientific experts and fellow scientists.
- Visit us in booth 601 to see how our precision mass spectrometry solutions can help you deliver the rigorous results you demand.